Monday, December 19, 2011

Holidays!

This is the first year I have actually been excited for the holidays. Probably because my finals ended early and I actually get a holiday. Makes sense really. Now that I have some time to myself, I am going to make sugar cookies like the ones below, minus the neatness and add a little burn to the edges. I will play around with PHOTOSHOP!! so pumped... all I have to do now is watch 100 tutorials and I should be good. I have started many projects so far, for example taking old clothing and remaking it. I have started some paintings and discovered that I have a really bad attention span, and paint takes a ridiculous amount of time to dry... sooo that project is in the failed pile. Anyways, check out the etsy vintage products below, and please purchase one for me. Thanks :)
 

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment