Friday, December 30, 2011

New Years Resolutions


Oh hey there. Happy Almost-New-Year! Since we are nearing the end of 2011, I figured it would be fitting to post on one of my new years resolutions: ORGANIZATION. I am a nerd who loves looking up new affordable organization tricks and tips. However one problem always prevails... implementation. Which leads me to my resolution for the upcoming new year. Even though today is December 30th, I thought I'd start a little early :) 


I found an awesome idea for pantry organization here. 



Simply take an over-the-door shoe holder and attach it to the door of your pantry (if applicable) and voila! Instant storage! Wanna see what mine looks like? Okay, I'll show you. Please don't judge my embarrassingly large tea collection. This realization of excessive tea led G (husband) to determine I was not to buy any more tea! (We'll see about that *insert evil laugh here*) 
Cute, right? Right.

I will just give myself a pat on the ol' back for already working on one of my new years resolution before the new year. Self-gratification is a trait of mine.

Happy New Year!


W

2 comments:

  1. Two peple sharing the same blog from far away?Thats a cool idea!I got a digital camera For christmas.It was a video option too!
    I welcome you to check it out!Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's a great means to keep in touch:)

    Also, very cool blog!

    W.

    ReplyDelete