Saturday, December 31, 2011

sucker for a deal.

I am a sucker for a deal. 75% off? Sold. Although today would have to be my best deal ever. Ever? Yep, ever. One of the local outdoors stores, REI has a "garage sale"  for members, where they sell everything that has been returned for dirt cheap.We woke up early, went 45 minutes before the store opened and waited. We are waaay in the back of this line.










 When we finally got in, we noticed that some items were so obviously worn, while others were returned for silly reasons. Ie: "uncomfortable.". One jacket was returned because it "smelled like teen spirit. aka smoke". I had a little chuckle at that one. I digress. I found the most comfortable amazingly awesome shoes, found for regular price ($100) here. Today at the garage sale, they were returned because they were "uncomfortable" they had never been worn, and were on for a whopping $11.85. That's right folks, $11.85.
Aren't they cute? Oh and they are the shoes you wear barefoot, which means they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. 
It doesn't matter that they are a size too big, I just tie those babies up tight and love my life.


Husband, G,  also got an amazing deal. In fact, his deal rocked. Here are his for the original price of $99. He found them for an amazing $8.98! Yep. that's 90% off. His are also of the barefoot variety. 
Yep. we are suckers for deals. But it's time to try these babies out. We are off for a bike ride! 
Adios for now!




W

No comments:

Post a Comment