Sunday, January 1, 2012

I am off to Kicking Horse tomorrow to go snowboarding!! I am going on the ride or die trip, and if I don't post in approximately two weeks...I died. Tonight I think I will watch Art of Flight just to get me pumped up and ready to go...that means I should probably pack sometime tonight too. W will have to hold down the blog while I am away.. it won't be the same without me, but she's my other half, so I know she has it covered. Hopefully I will come back with some amazing photos. Theme parties for the nights there include: full moon party, the older the better, and wings optional (wear a tank, or wear a sleeved shirt and if someone rips your sleeves off they buy you a drink!!) Obviously I am layering up on shirts with sleeves, free drinksssss!! Bye!!


*attempt at kiss face
S.

1 comment:

  1. Look at your little cute kissy face! I heart you! Be safe and have fun :) I will do my best to hold down the blog fort. Have fun, you deserve it!

    W.

    ReplyDelete