Monday, January 2, 2012

organization for the nation part 2.

I am on an organizing rampage! My kitchen has had a major makeover, I hope it appreciates me. 
Remember way back in the day when I posted this? Namely, this wonderful idea for pot lids?


Well, I live in an apartment, so I couldn't exactly go drilling up my cupboards with fancy-dancy organizing tools, so I went to Walmart and found my own, less invasive version. Wanna see before and after pictures? Of course you do.
WARNING: THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE THE MESSINESS OF THE BEFORE PICTURES. thanks :).



Before
After! See the beautiful pots all lined up in the back?


Before
After! Ahhhh.




Everything always feels better when it's organized. I feel better, do you feel better?






you should.


W.









No comments:

Post a Comment