Saturday, December 17, 2011

organization for the nation

I am a little obsessed with organization...... not to say my life is entirely organized. I guess it's fair to say that I am obsessed with FINDING organization ideas, then slowly implementing them into my life. Here are some cute ideas that are next on my list!

Living Room:
Here is an ingenious idea found on RoadsidePhotograph's etsy shop. Taking old books, cutting the spines and viola! hidden storage! 



Kitchen:
This is an absolutely brilliant idea from simplebites.net. Using a magazine rack to organize those pesky pot lids! Brilliant!


Bathroom:
I don't know about your significant other, but G yells  kindly explains to me how I need to find a different way of storing my bobby pins... they end up everywhere around the house. Well this super woman had an unbelievable idea; a magnetic strip on the inside of your bathroom cabinet! UNBELIEVABLE! (sorry for yelling. organization gets me all hot & bothered).



Office:
Want to know how to organize those pesky computer/ipod/ipad/laptop/printer/anythingelectronic cords? Well, zedomax.com has your answer! Can you say genius? AND simple?! Amazing!



Hope that gave you a little inspiration! Now go forth and organize your world :)


W


1 comment: